The Dreidel Song is a Jewish Folk Song that audiences can't help but bob their heads with a smile and sing along when they hear it. This arrangement is a great addition your inclusive concert! It includes music for 2 soprano recorder parts, bells, bucket drum, and additional percussion instruments so you can create many variations so ALL of your students' needs are met, regardless of their skill level or instruments available.
- Bucket Drum (Easy)
- Soprano Recorder (Melody / C-G)
- Soprano Recorder (Harmony / C-C')
- Bells (Melody)
- Marimba 1 (Harmony / can be played on bells)
- Marimba 2 (Harmony / can be played on bells)
- Bongos (Easy)
- Finger Cymbals (Easy)
- Tambourine (Easy)
- Score (all parts)
Practice Tracks (intended for practice, not performance)
- All Instruments
- Split the Melody and Harmony parts between your more advanced players and have your other players add to the fun with the additional Easy Harmony.
- All players play the same part, depending on their collective skill level.
- Play melody one time through, then repeat introducing harmony, then repeat introducing non-pitched percussion.
- Multiple groups play different parts at the same time.
Recorder Ensemble with Choir
- As many advanced players aas you have play the recorder part. The rest of the students sing the lyrics.
General Music Mashup
- Students are split into groups to play recorder, bells, bucket drums, or other percussion instruments and have them perform the song together or one instrument after the other with a full-ensemble grand finale!
- Invite the audience to sing along!
Dreidel Song | Bucket Drum, Recorder, Percussion Ensemble
Level: (multiple options) Easy to Intermediate
Length: 20 seconds - 2 minutes
Instrumentation: recorder, bells, bucket drums, misc. percussion instruments
File Type: PDF (from ZIP)